ID Coffees Marketing Coordinator
Updated: Sep 2, 2020
ID Coffees is an online coffee retailer that procures single origin, ethically sourced and traceable coffee from around the world.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to work with our team to help tell our brand story and expand our operations via e-commerce channels. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-starter with interest in sustainable development, coffee, and consumer products.
The position is for 10-15 hours per week with a flexible location.
● Develop, plan, and execute an ecommerce marketing strategy including SEO, advertisements, and content generation
● Develop and execute social media content for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Twitter
● Develop marketing materials for B2C and B2B targets
● Manage website updates and content
● Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship etc.)
● Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, critical thinker, detail-oriented, problem solver
● Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
● Knowledgeable in social media strategy, web design, e-commerce marketing
● Experience in Power Point, InDesign, and social media planning tools (i.e. Hootsuite)
● Fluent in English
● Prior work experience in sustainable development, social entrepreneurship, marketing strategy, or communications is a plus.
For more information and to apply, please send resume, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org .